Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Success Coach Program
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S.P.S., Industrial Pharmacy
- Admission Guidelines
- Curriculum (Download pdf)
- Course Descriptions
- Research Interests and Activities
- Laboratory for Product Design, Development & Evaluation (LPD2E)
- Meet Our Graduates
- Internship Application for BSPS Students (Download pdf)
- Apply through the College of Graduate Studies
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Download Graduate Catalog
- Download Program Brochure
Dr. Alexander teaches industrial pharmacy, pharmaceutics and cosmetic science courses in the college's Doctor of Pharmacy, B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, and graduate programs.
Dr. Baki develops curriculum and courses for the new Cosmetic Science major of the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences program.
Dr. Boddu's primary responsibilities include conducting independent and collaborative research, along with mentoring graduate students and teaching in the PharmD and graduate curriculum.
Dr. Nesamony's research interests include nanostructured systems and nanoparticulates for drug delivery.
Dr. Riga has more than 40 years of continuously expanding professional experience in the field of industrial and forensic science, specifically, in laboratory testing and characterization of materials, pharmaceuticals, and excipients.