Welcome to Rocket Jobs
UT's Rocket Jobs is an online interactive database where you can find jobs on and off campus. You can post your resume and research job opening.
If you have a position that is only for engineering or business students, please post positions on their college sites.
- College of Engineering - to post a job or co-op for Engineering students
- College of Business and Innovation, Business Career Program Office
Using Rocket Jobs: Login Here
First time users will need to set-up an account. Login to Rocket Jobs with your Rockets email and Rocket Jobs password.
No Account? Can’t Remember Password?
At the RocketJobs login page, click “Forgot Password,” then enter your username (try email@example.com) and click “go.”
If no matching username is found, follow these directions to create an account:
1. Click the “Register” button on the right side of the log-in page.
2. Use your firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. CHECK YOUR SPELLING!(It’s cAsE SenSiTivE)
3. You will receive an e-mail to verify your address. Follow the directions in the e-mail. (Hint: look for the link) If no e-mail found, check your junk mailbox.
4. Following your verification, an account will be created and a special RocketJobs password link will be e-mailed to you,typically on the next business day. (Hint: the link expires in 24 hours. You may have to copy and paste it into address bar) Again, if not found, check your junk mailbox. If your link has expired, enter in your username (email) and click "forgot password". A new link will be sent to you.
Searching and Applying For Positions
•Log-in to RocketJobs
•Click on “Jobs and Internships” at the top.
•Select “RocketJobs” from the list.
•Fill out search form as desired and click “Search”. A quick way to search is to select an option, e.g. “On-Campus Non Work Study”, or enter in keywords like “Toledo,” or “UT/” for on-campus jobs.
•Click on the Job Title of the position you are interested in. Application information is located at the top right of the Posting Information page.
Questions? Call Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services at 419.530.4341.