ADVISING STUDENT SERVICES
The relationship between adviser and advisee is one of shared responsibility, although the ultimate responsibility for making personal and educational decisions rests with you. Your potential for academic success can improve considerably through relationships with advisers, who can provide assistance in identifying educational options and enhancing student potential.
When you should see your adviser:
- at least once a semester to pick classes toward the next term
- if problems arise in successfully completing coursework
- before adding/dropping/or withdrawing from classes
- if you will be taking classes over the summer elsewhere
- if you have a questions about majors, program requirements, UT etc.
In order to provide the best service, appointments are required Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday.
Appointments must be scheduled for the following:
Change of Major or College
Walk-in Wednesdays are offered to current University College students during Fall and Spring Semesters ONLY
(20 minute appointments from 9 - 11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.)
Summer Semester advising appointments must be scheduled by calling 419.530.3142.
University College is open year-round except for University and Federal Holidays.
8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Rocket Hall 1300, Main Campus