ADVISING STUDENT SERVICES
The relationship between adviser and advisee is one of shared responsibility, although the ultimate responsibility for making personal and educational decisions rests with you. Your potential for academic success can improve considerably through relationships with advisers, who can provide assistance in identifying educational options and enhancing student potential.
When you should see your adviser:
- at least once a semester to pick classes toward the next term
- if problems arise in successfully completing coursework
- before adding/dropping/or withdrawing from classes
- if you will be taking classes over the summer elsewhere
- if you have a questions about majors, program requirements, UT etc.
|Office Location:||Rocket Hall Suite 1300 Campus Map|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
University College is open year-round except for University and Federal Holidays.
In order to provide the best service, appointments are strongly encouraged.
New transfer students are encouraged to bring a transcript of previous college course work to their advising appointment.
To make an appointment: Call 419.530.3142