WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- Welcome from the Dean
- About COGS
- Diversity Plan
- Assessment Plan
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Staff Directory
- Admission Guidelines
- International Students
- Scholarships and Awards
- Diversity Initiatives
- Open Houses
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
The College of Graduate Studies at the University of Toledo is committed to ensuring that not only access, but opportunities exist for students traditionally underrepresented in higher education.
Through following programs we are building pipelines that increase the number of underrepresented students who enter graduate programs.
- Graduate Opportunity Assistantship Program (GOAP)
- Ronald McNair Graduate Scholarship Program
- STARS Undergraduate Research Program
These programs not only offer financial assistance, but also the support necessary for a successful graduate career. Additional information about each of these initiatives is available by clicking on the specific program above.