- UT Research Enterprise
- Minority Business Development Center
- Center for Family & Privately-Held Business
- Center for Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Do you want to locate next to research and leading-edge technology? Rocket Innovations has a variety of incubation and commercialization locations on our campus perfect for close connections to academic researchers and resources. With over 100,000 sq. ft. of office and laboratory space available, we have a variety of locations within the campuses for start-up and existing businesses. Whether you need office space or would like access to core lab facilities, we have the solution.
- Instrumentation and Core Labs – There is a variety of laboratories on the campuses for industry use and collaboration.
The Wright Center for Photovoltaics Innovation and Commercialization (PVIC) has a suite of advanced instrumentation and capabilities for advanced thin-film photovoltaics research, development and testing.
Core labs – Many modern research laboratories are available on the Health Science campus and are fully equipped for studies using state-of-the art techniques in biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology. These labs include: Proteomics /Genomics Core Lab; Electron Microscopy Core Lab; Nursing Learning Resource Center and Advanced Simulation Center, and AALAC-accredited animal care facilities.
- Incubation Facilities – These incubation facilities are designed to help nurture start-up companies with business
support services and resources.
The Clean and Alternative Energy Incubator has 10,000 sq ft of office space and resources to support energy and energy-related companies.
The Nitschke Commercialization Complex has 40,000 sq ft of space that supports mixed-use technology development for many engineering and light manufacturing related activity.
- Acceleration Facilities– These incubation facilities are designed to help nurture more mature companies with
support for business acceleration services.
The Energy and Innovation Accelerator on Scott Park Campus has over 20,000 sq ft of office, lab, and manufacturing space for next stage energy and energy related companies.
The Health Science campus Lab Incubation Center has 8,500 sq ft office space that is focused on medical devices, pharmacology and other lab-based products.
- MBE/EDGE Incubator – The University of Toledo Minority Business Incubator(UTMBI) provides an ideal environment to help a number of established minority owned businesses
- Scott Park and Health Science Campus Business Space – over 40,000 sq ft is available both on the Scott Park Campus of Energy and Innovation and the Health Science Campus for business offices space.
Contact us to connect you with the right spot for your specific need.