Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Health Science Campus
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Ohio Northern University
- PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency, The University of Toledo/Kroger Pharmacy
Scope of Practice and Curriculum
Diabetes / Ambulatory Care
- Clinical Assistant Professor, The University of Toledo
- Program Coordinator, The University of Toledo Center for Diabetes Self-Management, Education, and Training
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP), Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
- Certified Insulin Pump Trainer: Medtronic MiniMed Inc., Insulet Corp., Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., and Roche Health Solutions
- Part-Time Clinical Pharmacist, Kroger
- Lead MTM Pharmacist, CPW Health Center
- Outpatient MTM Coordinator, The University of Toledo Medical Center, Cardiac Transitions of Care
- Powers MF, Mihalopoulos CC, Lengel AJ, Mangan MN. Impact of a health literacy training course on community pharmacists’ health literacy knowledge and attitudes. J Am Pharm Assoc 53, e35 (2013).
- Mangan MN, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. Student pharmacists’ perception of barriers to counseling patients on medication adherence within the community pharmacy setting. J Am Pharm Assoc 52, 206 (2012).
- Mihalopoulos CC, Powers MF, Lengel AJ, Mangan MN. Impact of a health literacy training course on community pharmacists’ health literacy knowledge and attitudes. J Pharm Technol: 29 (6), 283-289 (2013).
- Mangan MN*, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. Student pharmacists’ perception of barriers to medication adherence counseling. J Pharm Practice: 26 (4), 375-380 (2013).
- Mangan MN*, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. Student pharmacists’ perception of barriers to medication adherence counseling. J Pharm Practice: First published November 25, 2012, DOI: 10.1177/0897190012466896.
- Hohmeier KC, Mangan MN, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. The patient-centered medical home and community pharmacists’ perceptions. J Pharm Technol: 28(4), 151-155 (2012).
- Petrarca AM, Lengel AJ, Mangan MN. Inappropriate medication use in the elderly. Consult Pharm 27(8), 583-586 (2012).
- Mangan MN, Powers MF. Sleep aid options for patients with acute insomnia. Pharm Today 18(5), 36 (2012).
- Mangan MN, Powers MF. Drug shortages and the Role of the Pharmacy Technician: A Review. J Pharm Technol 27, 247-250 (2011).
- Powers MF, Mangan MN. OTC product: Bayer Advanced Aspirin. Pharm Today 17(10), 34 (2011).
- Leadership (current positions)
- Co-Advisor, APhA-ASP, UT Chapter
- Communications and Networking Standing Committee, New Practitioner Network, APhA
- Disease State Management Task Force, OPA