Accounting Technology (2-year) Associate's Degree Overview
Business practices change quickly. The University of Toledo prepares accounting technology students to adapt and deal with accounting procedures that grow ever more complex.
We give you the skills you need to run a small business or work at a larger company — bookkeeping, payroll and more.
Classes in our associate’s degree program can be taken on campus, entirely online or in a combination of the two.
Accounting Technology (2-year) Associate's Degree Highlights
- Top business school. UT’s College of Business and Innovation is one of just 5% of business schools worldwide that is accredited. We offer our business students top-of-the-line classrooms and labs; invaluable career resources; and world-class faculty.
- Flexibility. Take classes that are convenient for you — at night, during the day, on campus or online. The accounting technology degree also can be completed entirely online.
- The resources of a large, public university. UToledo is here to help you succeed. We offer academic assistance, career support and many other services.
- Pathway to a bachelor’s degree. Our associate’s degree undergraduates transition smoothly into bachelor’s degree programs at UT.
The job market for accountants is steady. UToledo accounting technology graduates are prepared to fill entry-level accounting positions in public, private and governmental accounting departments and organizations. Jobs can be found in:
- Accounts payable
Accounting Technology (2-year) Associate's Degree Curriculum
Accounting Technology Associate’s Degree Sample Classes
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Taxation