Scholarships Awarded by the Eberly Center
For more information, please call 419.530.8570.
- Second Degree Scholarship: For women who are pursuing a second degree at UT. Click here for the Second Degree application.
- Scholarship for Women in Math & Science: For women who are pursuing a degree in math or science at UT. Click here for the Math & Science application.
- Scholarship for Women in Engineering: For women who are pursuing a degree in engineering at UT. Click here for the Engineering application.
- Rebecca Martin Hurst Memorial Scholarship: For female students at UT who are survivors of domestic violence. Click here for the Hurst application.
- Daisy B. Scott Business & Professional Women of Ohio Scholarship: For women who have completed at least one semester at UT. Click here for the Scott application.
- Management Forum of Northwest Ohio: For women who are age 23 or older and/or a single parent. Click here for the Management Forum application.
- AAUW Marge Lee STEM Scholarship: For women at UT majoring in science, technology, engineering or math. Click here for the Lee Application.
- Kathryn Uhl Miler Scholarship: For women at UT. Preference given to single mothers, women age 25-50 or to women who have participated in programming at the Eberly Center. Click here for the Uhl Miler Application.
The University of Toledo
Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Tucker Hall 0168 M/S 502
Toledo, OH 43606
Other Scholarships for UT Women
- AAUW Dean Katherine Easley Wemmer Scholarship: For full-time undergraduate junior/seniors and/or graduate students pursing any degree at UT. Application deadline: Wednesday, March 18, 2015. All applications must be mailed to Mary Ellen Pratt 25810 Hull Prairie Road, Perrysburg, Ohio 43551-9781. Click here for the Wemmer application.
- University Women's Commission (UWC) Scholarship: For a UT undergraduate student with at least 24 credit hours completed by time of application. Application Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2015. All applications must be submitted to the UT Financial Aid Office, incomplete applications will not be considered. Click here for the UWC application.