Confucius Institute at The University Toledo
- About UTCI
- Contact Us
- UTCI Staff
- Community Outreach
- Current Courses
- Primary School Partnerships
- Chinese Bridge Summer Camp for American High School Students
- HSK Test
- Chinese Language Teacher Training Workshop
- Events/ Activities
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Learn Chinese and about the Chinese culture. Enroll in non-credit courses, request a presentation and more.
Chinese and American young people, deepen the understanding of Chinese language &
culture among U.S. high school students and stimulate their enthusiasm for learning
Chinese. Application deadline April 20th.
Chinese proficiency testing.
Scholarships for short-term study, semester or an academic year.
Workshop for teachers teaching Chinese.
Services and Information
- Confucius Institute Collection of Books & DVDs
- Request a Presentation or Speaker
- Interpreter/Translation Services
The Confucius Institute invites you to celebrate the 2014 Chinese New Year as they honor the Chinese Spring Festival and Lantern Festival with 3-days of fun activities, February 12-14, leading up to a unique Chinese troupe performance on Thursday, February 13.
Learn about all the events here.