Parking Areas 3, 4, 5, 10, and 18 are reserved for athletic contributors, sponsors, and premium season ticket holders.
General Admission Parking
Season Parking passes for “pay parking areas” may be purchased at the UT ticket office at a cost of $35 for the season. Single game “pay parking” may be purchased upon arrival for $5 per game. Pay parking is available
in the following areas (see parking map):
- Parking Areas 1 & 2, immediately left and right of Bancroft Street entrance into campus.
- Parking Areas 19 & 20, to the east of Douglas Road on north and south sides of Oakwood Avenue.
- Parking Area 17; near Driscoll Center
- The East (ER) and West (WR) parking garages.
Handicapped parking is provided for all Rocket fans (with a valid state issued handicapped parking permit) in Parking Area 18 located east of the Student Recreation Center and Parking Area 4 (premium lot Rocket Fund contribution required) located off Douglas road. Please enter campus via Oakwood at Douglas and proceed to Parking Area 18. For the convenience of our fans, a shuttle service will provide transportation from your vehicle in parking area 18 to the upper east side of the Savage Hall. This shuttle service will be available beginning one hour before tip-off and will also operate for an hour after the game ends. The normal parking fee of $5 per vehicle will be charged upon entering the lot, or patrons may purchase a general admission-parking pass for the season for $35 at the UT ticket office. Athletic contributor parking passes (for any lot) may also be presented with a valid state-issued handicapped pass in lieu of the $5 parking fee for entry into Parking Area 4 or 18. For more information, please contact the UT Ticket office at 419.530.GOLD.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- Parking lots open two hours prior to game time.
- To park in a contributor lot, a valid pass must be presented upon entry.
- One space per vehicle, per pass. Saving of spaces is not permitted.
- If a lot is full you will be directed toward the nearest available lot.