Research and Sponsored Programs

Transfer of Drugs

Transfer of Drugs Logo This page details the transfer of drug requirements for dangerous drugs used in research at The University of Toledo.

In order to store dangerous drugs in your laboratory you MUST have a TDDD license.

To obtain drugs from DLAR, use the Transfer Form to transfer drugs to

  • Your own TDDD or
  • The TDDD of a faculty member where you are listed as an Authorized Agent
  • This form can also be used to transfer dangerous drugs between TDDD license holders.
  • The drug must be stored in the TDDD member's laboratory/office

Controlled substances cannot be transferred between faculty members.

Last Updated: 6/27/22