Office of student retention and academic success
- COBI Home
- Office of Retention and Student Academic Success Homepage
- Contact Information
- Who Is My Adviser?
- 2014-2015 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- 2013-2014 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- COBI Departments
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Procedure and Forms
- Honors Program
- Minors for Business Majors
- Minors for Non-Business Students
- Rocket Launch Information
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Success Coach
- Transfer Information
- UT Finance Brochure (Listing of Tuition and Fees)
- UT Office of Financial Aid
- UT Policies
- UT Support Services links
- Wall Street Journal
Academic Support Services
The sample plans of study are guidelines offered to assist students in their course planning. For the official requirements for the Bachelor of Business Administration degree, students must consult the University General Catalog.
In addition to the plans of study, students need to refer to their Degree Audit Report, available on-line through UT's Web Portal and also available from the Office of Student Retention and Academic Success in the Savage Business Complex Rm 3130.
While MATH 1730 is the only required math course for students in the BBA program, some students are required to begin in pre-req courses of MATH 1200 and/or MATH 1320 and are still able to work these courses into the minimum 126 required hours for graduation. Please see the generic plans of study below.
Sample Plans of Study for COBI's BBA Programs
|Financial Services||Human Resource Management||Information Systems||International Business|
|Marketing||Operations Management||Organizational Leadership and Management||Professional Sales|
|Supply Chain Management|