Transfer Credit

No graduate credit may be transferred for coursework taken to satisfy the requirements for the student's undergraduate degree.

The number of transfer credits from another university that is accepted for the graduate degree must be approved by the Graduate Program Director, COE Associate Dean of Graduate Studies, and the College of Graduate Studies. To petition for transfer credit, please complete the UT Request for Transfer Credit form. Courses for which credit is transferred must have a grade of 3.0/4.0 or better. In general, transfer of credit for graduate coursework will not exceed 10 semester hours (15 quarter hours). Credits for project, thesis, dissertation, or qualifying exams cannot be transferred.

Last Updated: 6/30/19