Loan ConsolidationBorrowers with eligible federal student loans may want to consider consolidating their loans by applying for a Federal Consolidation Loan.
Benefits of Loan Consolidation Through the Direct Consolidation Loan Program Include:
- No origination fees or early repayment penalties
- Extend the term of the loans by combining multiple loans into one, and reduce monthly payments — you pick the plan that best meets your needs
- Lower cost solution than other forms of financing, e.g. high interest rate credit cards
- A single point of contact for servicing and managing your student loan debt
- Apply over the phone at 800-848-0979, or via the web at www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov
Applying is fast, easy and FREE! You can apply in minutes at www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov. If you need additional support, our Servicing Center is available to assist you at 1-800-848-0979.