- Tips for Graduate School
- Before Arriving on Campus
- Campus Resources
- Graduate Student Policies
- Graduate Orientation
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
As part of the orientation requirement, all new graduate students are required to complete three on-line modules focusing on diversity, harassment, and academic integrity. Links to each of the modules are below.
Before you begin, here are a few helpful hints to assist you in completing the modules.
- Each of the modules should take you approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- For the “Preventing Harassment” and “Welcoming Diversity” modules, you will need to complete a Mastery Test and at the conclusion of the test, you will be asked to enter your name and rocket number. Please be sure to click the button to record your test results. If you wish to print a completion certificate for your records, please feel free to do so. It is not necessary to submit a copy of the completion certificate to the Graduate College office. We will automatically receive notification that you have completed these modules.
- For the “Academic Integrity” module, you will be asked to indicate your completion and enter your rocket number. Again, please be sure to click the submit button to record your completion. You will receive a confirmation e-mail for your records. It is not necessary to submit this to the Graduate College office. We will automatically receive notification when you have completed this module.
If you would like to provide us with any feedback about the on-line modules, please send an e-mail to GradCollegeProgramming@UTNet.utoledo.edu.