Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Health Science Campus
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center
- Dr. Ken Alexander served on the USP Expert Committee on Excipients, a position to which he was appointed in 2010.
- Dr. Gabriella Baki and Dr. Ken Alexander implemented the BSPS Cosmetic Science program, with 3 students enrolled in the inaugural class.
- Dr. Mary Borovicka served as the editor (November 2012 and April 2013) for Mental Health Clinician, a publication of the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP).
- Dr. Diane Cappelletty was honored with the Ohio Society of Health System Pharmacist’s Humanitarian Award for 2013
- Dr. Megan Kaun and Mary Powers completed the 2012-2013 Academic Leadership Fellows Program through the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Dr. Laurie Mauro was selected for the 2013-2014 Academic Leadership Fellows Program through the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Dr. Vince Mauro was recognized with the College’s Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences Preceptor of the Year award in 2012.
- Dr. Sai Boddu applied for a patent for nanostructured mists for targeting compounds into the lungs.
- Dr. Monica Holiday-Goodman received the “Living Legend” Award from the University Toledo Chapter of Miniya; February 2013, in recognition of African American History Month.
- Dr. Julie Murphy was elected a Fellow in the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, and was installed in October 2012.
- Dr. Julie Murphy received an Appointment at the rank of Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine in the College of Medicine and Life Sciences.
- Dr. Mariann Churchwell was elected a Fellow in the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, and will be installed in October 2013.
- Dr. Jerry Nesamony was elected Outstanding Faculty of the Year 2012 by Kappa Psi, Lamda Kappa Sigma, and American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists.
- Dr. Jerry Nesamony applied for a patent for Nanoemulsions, Methods of Making and Methods of Using the Same.
- Dr. Mary Powers received the Kappa Psi Award of Recognition at the Great Lakes Province Assembly.
- Dr. Anita Stonehill-Ridner designed and implemented a medication education program for inpatients at UTMC, and delivered by P4 PharmD students. In the past year, the program has provided education for 2735 patients.
- Dr. Anita Ridner designed and implemented a diabetes education program for inpatients at UTMC, and delivered by P4 PharmD students. The program began in October 2012, and from inception to August 2013, over 430 diabetes patients were provided care.