The primary purpose of program assessment is to improve student learning. Assessment is used to measure the effectiveness of programs, services and curriculum in meeting the established student learning goals and objectives.
Assessment Committee Charge:
of Student Success
The Division of Student Success (DSS) (formerly the UT Learning Collaborative)/Center for International Studies and Programs (CISP)Assessment Committee will assist the University Assessment Committee liaison with the coordination and facilitation of assessment activities within the DSS and CISP. The committee will work to identify ways to use assessment to improve the effectiveness of the Division of Student Success and Center for International Studies and Programs programs for supporting and enhancing student learning.
Assessment Committee Membership:
The DSS/CISP Assessment committee is made up of individuals representing each area within the DSS and CISP, along with the university assessment committee liaison for DSS and CISP, and a student representative.
Current members of the committee include:
- Suzanne Spacek,
university assessment committee liaison for DSS and CISP
- Julie Fischer-Kinney (DSS)
- Drew Scales (DSS)
- David Young (DSS)
- James Krull (CISP)
- Kathleen Reaume (CISP)
- Peter Thomas (CISP lead point of contact)
Visit the link below to view the DSS/CISP assessment plan (formerly UTLC).
- Office of Academic Access
- Office of Excellence (Toledo EXCEL, Upward Bound and TRIO: Student Support Services)
- Career Services & Student Employment
- High School Outreach Initiatives
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Office of New Student Orientation
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Office of International Student and Scholar Services
- American Language Institute