Online Computer Software Specialist Technology Associate's Degree Overview
Graduates of the computer software specialist technology program at The University of Toledo find good jobs.
Employers know our undergraduates are proficient in the latest software. Our students know how to communicate and make decisions.
UToledo undergraduates also learn how to build databases. This skill is highly valued by today’s employers.
Online Computer Software Specialist Technology Associate's Degree Highlights
- Learn more than the nuts and bolts of software. UToledo students gain working knowledge of networking and computer hardware. They also learn how to build databases.
- The latest software. Our undergraduates have access to the most up-to-date programs, computers, scanners and printers. They have opportunities to become adept in all areas of computer applications.
- Certified faculty. UToledo’s faculty has worked in the field and earned professional certifications.
Software experts work in almost every business or industry, including:
- Technical areas
Opportunities are growing in web-based fields and the production of printed materials.
Online Computer Software Specialist Technology Associate's Degree Plan of Study
Computer Software Specialist Technology Associate’s Degree Sample Classes
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Applications
- Internet Design and Publishing
- Adobe InDesign
View Plan of Study