Adult, Transfer and Military Admissions

Adult, Transfer and Military Student Team

Who is your Adult and Transfer Specialist?
Adult and transfer students have unique needs and questions.  We are happy to serve as your personal contact at The University of Toledo.  We can assist you in using Transferology and understanding how credits will transfer to UT.

  • Robin Van Hoy: works with students from Northwest State Community College, Terra State Community College, and Monroe County Community College. 


  • Carol Holton: works specifically with students transferring from Owens Community College (Toledo and Findlay Campus). Carol has office hours at both locations.  For an appointment please call:

567.661.7362 (Owens) or 419-530-8888 (UT)

  • Doug Bullimore: works with students from Terra State Community College, Lorain County Community College, Tri-C, and Columbus State Community College. 


  • Amy Mergen:  Interim Director of Adult, Transfer and Military Admission.  Works with adult students that have been out of high school for more than one semester and have no previous college history.


  • LT Haraz N. Ghanbari, USNR: is our Military Liaison.  LT Ghanbari works with military service members and their families.



If you have questions during your transfer process, or are not sure who your Adult and Transfer Specialist is, we have individuals in the admission office here to help you!  Call us at 419.530.8888 or email  It is our pleasure to assist you.

Last Updated: 10/27/15