Senior Vice President for Student Affairs
Before joining the University of Toledo, Kaye Patten served as associate vice president for student services at Old Dominion University, as well as the acting director of residence life.
Patten also held a variety of positions at Wayne State University, including assistant
vice president for student development and assistant vice president for advising and
At Wayne State, she served on the faculty at the College of Education, teaching courses in career development and counseling.
Patten received a bachelor's degree in sociology from California State University and two advanced degrees from Wayne State - a master's in guidance and counseling and a doctorate in counselor education.
University Hall Room 3630
Mail Stop 963
- Office of Dean of Students
- Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards
- University Counseling Center
- Office of Multicultural Student Success
- Office of Student Involvement & Leadership
- Office of Recreation
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of Student Advocacy and Support
- Student Legal Services
- Student Union