Creating People Power: Ideas and practices for making employees your biggest asset
A panel discussion on how to create competitive advantage with people, moderated by Dr. Clinton O. Longenecker,
Distinguished University Professor
Director - COBI Center for Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
11:30 a.m., The Pinnacle
Employees can give your company a competitive advantage. That’s why it’s so important to attract and retain the best, making your human resource strategy vital to success. At this event, Dr. Longenecker will moderate a discussion on:
- Utilizing HR strategy as a competitive advantage
- Specific, effective HR incentives that positively impact the bottom line
- How to engage leadership in HR practices
- Learning from real examples of successes and challenges
We’ve assembled HR professionals to discuss strategy and share what their organizations are doing in the HR arena. In addition there will be a question and answer period to answer your questions on this critically important topic. Panelists include:
- Lisa Behrendt, Director of Human Resources, Matrix Technologies, Inc.
- Jason Morris, Human Resources Business Partner, Penn National Gaming at Hollywood Casino Toledo
- Niki Mosier, Human Resource Manager, Spangler Candy Company
- Dave Stark, Director of Human Resources, Shrader Tire & Oil
All panelists are recipients of the UT Human Resource Management Award for Excellence, which is given annually to an individual or HR department having a profound impact on their organization’s performance through demonstrated commitment, innovation and leadership in the human resource function.
Please register to attend by Wednesday, February 17, 2016 and come ready to learn from the best.
This lunch event is free for UT Center for Family & Privately-Held Business members and sponsors. Non-members can attend for $15/person. Payment information will be sent with the registration confirmation.
Archived mini-forums (members-only events)
Archived forums (community events)