UT Human Resources and Talent Development

Employee Toolkit

Employee Toolkit Logo  


IMPACT Employee Assistance Program | Forms | Compensation | Labor & Employee Relations | Payroll | UT Policy Manual

ComplianceLine Hotline for Anonymous Reporting
The Compliance Concepts ComplianceLine is a risk-free way for you to anonymously and confidentially report activities that may involve unethical or inappropriate activity or behavior in violation of the University's established policies.

     > Call Toll-Free:  1-888-419-1308

Essential Employee Webpage

IMPACT Employee Assistance Program

     > IMPACT Solutions Website
     > 24/7/365 phone support, answered LIVE by licensed masters level counseling professionals.
     > Full service assistance offering web, phone, in office and onsite solutions for personal and work related challenges
        and daily living needs.
     > IMPACT on the Web | Member Login Username:  UT
     > Live Immediate Assistance Call: 1.800.227.6007


     > ADA Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
     > Vacation Request Form
     > Direct Deposit - Instructions to update your Direct Deposit online in the myUT portal
     > W4 - Instructions to update your W4 Federal Tax Exemption and Allowances online in the myUT portal
     > Directory Update Request - This is done online in the myUT portal in the Employee Tab
     > Parking - This is done online in the myUT portal in the Employee Tab
     > I.D. Cards (Rocket Card) - Replacements are requested online in the myUT portal in the Employee Tab
     > Discrimination or Harassment Complaint Form - Office of Institutional Diversity
     > PIQ for Hourly Employees
     > PIQ for Salaried Employees
    > Dispute Resolution Form


The Compensation Team provides consultation and support services regarding:

     > Compensation program design
     > Position evaluations and audits
     > Salary and equity reviews
     > FLSA and legal compliance


> Payday Schedules
     > Holiday Schedules
     > Salary/Pay Tables

Labor and Employee Relations
Labor & Employee Relations functions as a strategic partner who can orchestrate appropriate stakeholder involvement in order to execute change initiatives within the organization.

Labor Agreements
A copy of the AFSCME, CWA, UTPPA, and AAUP Contracts may be viewed by clicking the links below:

Main Campus Labor Relations Link      Health Science Campus Labor Relations Link

Professional Staff Association
The PSA of The University of Toledo consists of roughly 1,200 classified-exempt and unclassified administrative and professional employees who do not belong to a bargaining unit, and all full- and part-time unclassified staff, excluding those with faculty rank.  The Professional Staff Council (PSC) is the elected body that represents Professional Staff Association (PSA) to the administration on topics such as the past PSA compensation study, changes in health benefits, planning the Outstanding Staff Awards and other various issues.  Please feel free to contact any of the PSC members directly to learn more.

Sick Leave Bank
     > PSA Sick Leave Bank Policy
     > PSA Sick Leave Bank Application
     > PSA Certification of Health Care Provider
     > PSA Sick Leave Bank 2015 Donation Form fill out online, print, and sign

Payroll Department
The Payroll Department link will take you to the payroll website.

The University of Toledo Policy Manual
This link provides you with access to the UT Policy Website.

Policies Commonly Referenced:

     > Vacation Policy - Policy Number 3364-25-36

Leaving University Employment
If you will be leaving employment with The University of Toledo through voluntary separation including retirement, this area will help you manage the transition. The Leaving University Employment link will provide you with information and documents:

Top of the Page

Last Updated: 2/19/18