Labor and Employee RelationsThe labor & employee relations area focuses on contract administration; policy interpretation; liaison with union leadership at the local, state and national level; management training and development; collective bargaining and creative problem resolution. Various tools have been designed which can assist managers with consistent contract interpretation and employee coaching and development.
Labor & employee relations functions as a strategic partner who can orchestrate appropriate stakeholder involvement in order to execute change initiatives within the organization.
AFSCME Union Stewards
The inclement weather matrix document has been removed while it is currently under review.
A copy of the AFSCME, CWA, UTPPA, and AAUP Contracts may be viewed by clicking the links below:
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Local 2415
- Communication Workers of America (CWA) Local 4319
- University of Toledo Police Patrolman's Association (UTPPA)
- UT - American Association of University Professors (AAUP) - Tenured and Tenure-Track
- UT - American Association of University Professors (AAUP) - Lecturers
AFSCME Probationary Removal Documentation Sheet
Reasonable Accommodation Form
Corrective Action / Performance Improvement Form 2006
Informal Counseling/Coaching Sheet
Just Cause - Seven Tests
Probation Period Extension Form
Probation Period Extension Information
Reasonable Suspicion Process & Notification Form