College of Health and Human Services

Graduate assistant - new hire forms
  1. Please complete and submit the 3 digital forms below. When you click on the form, it will direct you to a sign-in window. Sign in with your UTAD (Rocket e-mail) and you will be able to complete and submit each form.
  2. Complete the Fillable PDF forms below and e-mail them, along with a copy of your Social Security card, AND your Driver's License for the I-9, to your specific program secretary (listed below) within three days of receipt of this e-mail.
  3. If needed, follow the link here: Create a Digital Signature to create your digital signature for these forms. - Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Recreation Admin/Recreation Therapy (HH2503) - Criminal Justice, Social Work (HH2630) - Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy (HH2001) - Health Education, Public Health-Master's (HH1000) - Counselor Education, School Psychology, Speech-Language Pathology (HH2400)

Digital Forms

These FIRST 3 digital forms below can be found on the College of Graduate Studies Faculty and Staff Resources Page. Scroll down the page to the New Hire Paperwork section, sign in with your UTAD and complete and submit each form:

  1. GA Ethical Conduct Statement

  2. GA Expected Behaviors of Employees

  3. GA Fraud Form

PDF Fillable Forms

Payroll Forms

Direct Deposit & Federal and State Tax Withholdings

Once you are officially hired, your employee tab will appear when you login to your MyUT account. These documents must be completed and sent to Payroll (Mail Stop 975 | University Hall, Room 2300). 

    1. Log in to MyUT and select the "employee" tab.
    2. Find the Pay Details & Leave Balances heading on the left side of the page. 
    3. select "Direct Deposit Information" and "Tax Forms" to finish this process.

O.P.E.R.S. Exemption/Enrollment

Once your ePAF is uploaded into the system, you will receive a text message from OPERS within a couple of days.  If you do not exempt out within 30 days of starting your position, you will be automatically enrolled in OPERS. 

If you have specific questions regarding the payroll forms, please contact Payroll at 419.530.8780 or

Last Updated: 6/6/24