Offering a Course for CE Credit
Contact the CME Office to obtain current application
CME Live Conference Requirements:
CME NOT organizing the event:
- Completing the appropriate application for credit and submitting with proper support materials.
- Must have a minimum of 3 planning committee members, one of which must be a UT faculty.
- Must submit application for review and approval prior to any promotional materials being produced
- Must submit all required materials within allotted time frame after the conference for credit to be awarded.
Department is responsible to cover any deficits incurred due to the conference. See application form for fee schedule.
CME Office must have your CME credit application 60 days prior to the date of your program.
CME organizing the event:
- Must have at least 6 months advance planning
- Must have a minimum of 3 planning committee members, one of which must be a UT faculty and a representation from the Center for CME.
- Planning committee is responsible in obtaining speakers, topics, objectives.
- Department must provide one staff member available to assist at the course.
- CME Office will complete the AMA credit application
The Center for Continuing Medical Education is accredited through the Accreditation
Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide Category 1 AMA PRA credit
for national, regional and local continuing eduction actitivites for physicians.
We also provide opportunities to jointly sponsor courses with non-accredited organizations.
Additional Forms for Live Activities (Non-Grand Rounds):
Speaker Contact Form
Sample Evaluation for multiple speaker activity
Additional Grand Round Forms (samples):