Pediatric Residency Program at UT!
For more than 35 years, the University of Toledo Health Sciences Campus has been a leading academic, research, and educational institution serving Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan.
Toledo Children's Hospital Mercy Children's Hospital
The UT Department of Pediatrics has unique partnerships with the area's two key children's facilities: Mercy Children's Hospital and Toledo Children's Hospital. These partnerships insure access to the greatest number of patients, medical conditions and specialists. Through these partnerships, the UT Pediatric Residency offers comprehensive pediatric teaching, research, and patient care.
The UT Pediatric Residency Program is committed to the education of the pediatricians
of the future and combines the best of academic medicine with community based clinical
training. We have brought together academic and clinical faculty to provide competency-based
pediatric education that prepares the resident for a future in academic fellowships
or general pediatrics. We strongly believe that our size ensures that each resident
receives the individual attention needed to meet the complex needs of pediatric patients
and their families.
To learn more about our clinical programs in Pediatrics, visit our patient care web sites:
Mercy Children's Hospital and Toledo Children's Hospital
Menu for the UT Pediatric Residency Webpage:
- Application and Contact Information: Click Here
- Curriculum Information: Click Here
- Rotations/Divisions: Click Here
- Message from the Program Director: Click Here
- Message from the Chair: Click Here
- Message from the Chief Resident: Click Here
- Our Current Residents: Click Here
- Residency Goals and Objectives
- Residency Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Resident Benefits
- Information for International Medical Graduates
- Resident Testimonials
- Where Do Our Residents Go After Residency?
- Pediatric Residency Statement of Values and Mission
- Learn about Toledo: www.dotoledo.org
- Resident Social Events and Fun Times
- Location/Driving Information: Click Here