click to watch WTOL 11 NEWS on 2017 Freshman design entrepreneurs expo !
Year 1 first term
- Introduction: entrepreneurship defined
- Orientation: more details and indications of interest
- Ideation: project teams formed, real work begins
Year 1 second term
- Collaboration: Freshman Design projects and new teams
- Experimentation: teams move through iterative process
- Presentation: Freshman Design EXPO & Angel Pitch
Years 2-4, business development assistance
- Refinement: teams may continue; new projects commence
- Iteration: research, business models explored in more detail
- Incubation: mentor-supported business development
Year 2-Graduation, business formation
- Investment: via Competitions, Crowdfunding, Angels, VC...
- Launch: prototypes to production; startup operations begin
- Acceleration: via Rocket Innovations, Y Combinator...