Program Dates (Fall 2016 Admits)
Transfer students admitted for the Fall 2016 semester, have two options for completing orientation:
- Option 1: Complete an online orientation
- If selecting this option, an orientation hold (preventing course registration) will be removed upon completion of online orientation.
- Upon completing online orientation, complete any required UT Placement Tests at the UT Test Center (Field House, Rm 1080). Call your admitted college to determine which placement tests to take and to schedule an advising appointment.
- Preferred Web Browser to complete online orientation: Mozilla Firefox 5.0, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer Version 7. All of these Browsers can be downloaded for FREE through the Internet.
- Option 2: Attend a Rocket Transition program on campus
- If selecting this option, the orientation hold will be removed the day of the Rocket Transition program. Students will meet with an academic adviser and register for courses at the program. All UT placement tests must be complete before attending Rocket Transition.
Fall 2016 Rocket Transition Program Dates:
- Monday, June 13
- Monday, August 1
The student experience at The University of Toledo begins at Orientation. It is strongly
encouraged that new students attend an on campus program to ensure personal interaction
with The University of Toledo students, faculty, and staff.