Program Dates (Summer 2015 & Fall 2015 Admits)
As a transfer student admitted for the Summer 2015 or Fall 2015 semester, you have two options for completing orientation:
- Complete orientation online (100% online) through the online orientation registration
system on the New Student Tab
- If selecting this option, the orientation hold (preventing course registration) will be removed upon completion of online orientation.
- Upon completing online orientation, complete any required UT Placement Tests at the UT Test Center (Field House, Rm 1080). Call your admitted college to determine which placement tests to take and to schedule an advising appointment.
- Preferred Web Browser to complete online orientation: Mozilla Firefox 5.0, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer Version 7. All of these Browsers can be downloaded for FREE through the Internet.
- Attend a Rocket Transition program on campus
- If selecting this option, the orientation hold will be removed the day of the Rocket Transition program. Students will meet with an academic adviser and register for courses at the program. All UT placement tests must be complete before attending Rocket Transition.
Rocket Transition Program Dates (Summer 2015 Admits - Starting School in May or June):
- Complete Online Orientation
- The Reservation system will open February 16, 2015
Rocket Transition Program Dates (Fall 2015 Admits - Starting School in August):
- Monday, June 15, 2015
- Monday, August 3, 2015
- The Reservation system for these dates will open in early-April 2015