- Rocket Launch New Undergraduates
- Rocket Transition Transfer Students
- Rocket Re-Launch
- New Student Convocation
- Orientation Leader Application
- Important Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Activate your UTAD Account
- Program Dates
- Program Schedule
- Placement Testing
- Change Major/Transfer Credit Evaluation
- College Contact Information
- Orientation Registration
- Student ID (Rocket Card)
- Mandatory Forms to Complete
- Immunization Requirements
- Reminders/What to Bring
- Area Hotels
- Directions to UT
- On-Campus Parking
- Military Service Center Orientation
- Orientation Fee
- Student Legal Services, Inc.
Rocket Hall, Room 1750
- Transfer Students: Next Steps Checklist (PDF)
- Financial Aid
- Rocket Solution Central
- Bookstore Information
- Rocket Card
- Meal Plans
- Residence Life
- Dean of Students
- Recreation Center
- Learning Enhancement Center (Tutoring)
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Office of Academic Access
- Counseling Center
- UT Sustainability Guide
- Parents and Family Website
As a transfer student admitted for the summer or fall semesters, you have two options for completing orientation:
- Complete orientation online (100% online) through the online orientation registration
system on the New Student Tab
- If selecting this option, the orientation hold (preventing course registration) will be removed upon completion of online orientation.
- Upon completing online orientation, complete any required UT Placement Tests at the UT Test Center (Field House, Rm 1080). Call your admitted college to determine which placement tests to take and to schedule an advising appointment.
- Preferred Web Browser to complete online orientation: Mozilla Firefox 5.0, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer Version 7. All of these Browsers can be downloaded for FREE through the Internet.
- Attend a Rocket Transition program on campus
- If selecting this option, the orientation hold will be removed the day of the Rocket Transition program. Students will meet with an academic adviser and register for courses at the program. All UT placement tests must be complete before attending Rocket Transition.
- Complete Orientation Online (Only Option)
- The Reservation system for online orientation will open in mid-February 2014.
- Monday, June 16, 2014
- Friday, August 8, 2014
- The Reservation system for these dates will open in early April 2014.